Aquatic Program Schedule
Red Cross Learn to Swim Program
The Learn to Swim Program is designed to teach children, teens, and adults to swim in a positive, fun, and safe environment. Lessons emphasize skill progression, water safety awareness and endurance. To fit your schedule, we are offering morning and evening sessions. Each morning session offers 8 classes and each evening session offers 4 classes.
- Date: Week and two-week sessions are offered beginning June 6th
- Fee: Varies based on session
One-on-one swim instruction is perfect for those who need more instructor attention. Private lessons are available for all ages and swimming levels. Each session includes four 30-minute classes. Space is extremely limited, advanced registration required.
- Date: Monday through Thursday, May 9 through July 30
- Time: Morning and Evening times available
- Fee: $120 City Resident / $140 Nonresident
Youth Swim League
Join the team! Participants will learn about sportsmanship, team camaraderie, endurance and stroke development, while enjoying a fun and healthy environment. Prerequisite: Participants must be able to swim 50 yards without stopping.
- Date: Monday through Thursday
- Time: 11 to 11:45 a.m.
- Ages: 6 to 16 years
- June 6 through July 28: $110 City Resident / $125 Nonresident
- June 6 through June 30: $60 City Resident / $75 Nonresident
- July 5 through July 28: $60 City Resident / $75 Nonresident
This program helps teens build the knowledge, attitude, and skills that are required to be a responsible future lifeguard. Participants learn skills such as swimming, leadership, rescue response, drowning prevention, professionalism and teamwork. Give your child the opportunity to train as a lifeguard and prepare for their first summer job!
- Date: Two 3 week sessions are being offered this summer
- Monday through Thursday
- June 6 through June 16, Noon to 2 p.m.
- June 20 through June 23, Noon to 3 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday
- July 5 through July 14, Noon to 2 p.m.
- July 18 through July 21, Noon to 3 p.m.
- Ages: 11 to 15 years
- Fee: $110 City Resident / $125 Nonresident
Water Polo Clinic
Learn how to pass, catch, dribble, and shoot a water polo ball this summer. This 3-week clinic is designed to introduce your child to water polo, or give them the extra experience needed to play at the high school level. This is a great introduction to the exciting game of Water Polo!
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- June 20 through July 11, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Ages: 10 to 17 years
- Fee: $60 City Resident / $75 Nonresident
Registration for Swim Lessons and Youth Swim League will begin April 6th!