Holiday Gifts for Kids
The Holiday Gifts For Kids program provides Christmas gifts to children in need of assistance in Winter Garden. Because of the increasing population and limited funds, a screening process has been put in place to specifically reach the families in need of assistance. Each interested family will need to complete an Application (PDF) . View a Spanish Application (PDF). Applications will also be available at the front desk of the police department.
Applications will be accepted November 1 through November 30. Applications may be dropped off at the Police Department's front desk, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Any applications dropped off after 5 p.m. should be handed to an officer to ensure it is given to the appropriate department. All applications are subject to review before being enrolled into the program.
To be considered for this program, the following must apply: (proof will be required prior to approval)
- You are a current resident of Winter Garden (you will need to provide a current utility bill)
- You are the legal guardian of all children you are registering (you will need to provide birth certificates/guardianship paperwork)
- The children being registered are 12 years or younger
- You receive government assistance (you will need to show your government assistance/EBT card)
- You must be able to prove your identity (you will need to show your ID Card/Driver License)
Please note you are not considered to be registered for the program until contacted by a representative of this organization and given a program receipt.
Questions related to this program should be directed to a member of the Community Liaison Unit. Please leave a message at 407-656-3636, ext. 5416.