Beginning May 31, Orange County has issued a 10:00 pm to 5:00 am curfew for all residents and businesses within Orange County. This includes all municipalities within Orange County. The curfew is in effect until further notice. Click to view Executive Order
UPDATED: 2020-05-05 17:00 PM
PHASE 2 RECOVERY
The City of Winter Garden is currently monitoring the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) outbreak within our community. The Governor has announced that Florida will move to Phase 2 of the recovery plan on Friday, June 5, 2020. Please click here to review the Governor’s Executive Order regarding Phase 2.
Phase 2 Recovery Executive Order
CITY OF WINTER GARDEN OFFICES
All city offices are now open to the public.
CITY OF WINTER GARDEN PUBLIC MEETINGS
All public meetings will be open to the public effective June 5, 2020 practicing social distancing with maximum attendance not to exceed 50 people. Please check our City calendar for information on how to connect.
PARKS & RECREATION PROGRAMS
Parks & Recreation programs are slowly re-opening as follows:
- Summer camps are operating per COVID-19 Guidelines
- Playgrounds, Athletic Fields and Downtown Interactive Fountain (Splash Park) remain closed
- Pools have reopened with limited capacity and by reservation/appointment only - social distancing guidelines apply
- Exercise Classes have resumed with a limited number of programs and smaller class size per COVID-19 guidelines
- Pavilions at specific parks are available to reserve/rent with capacity limits
- Rental Facilities (Tanner Hall, Little Hall and Jesse Brock) are not available for events/rentals at this time
Please contact the Parks & Recreation office at 407-656-4155 for updates or additional information.
All City-sponsored events are postponed or canceled until further notice with the exception of those listed below. The City will continue to provide updates on this page as we move forward.
The Farmers Market will remain open on Saturday (new hours are 8 am to 1 pm) and Wednesday (3 to 7 pm), but will include food along with some additional items (vegetables, fruit, bread, dairy, seafood, meat, prepared foods, personal products and plants etc.). Hand-washing and hand-sanitizer stations will be available for use throughout the market. Vendor booths and check out areas will be staggered to meet social distancing requirements.
FRIDAYS ON THE PLAZA
This weekly event will resume on June 5, 2020.
The City of Winter Garden recommends that our residents and businesses refer to the following official resources:
Winter Garden Public Notice: LEGAL AD - Emergency Ordinance No. 20-22
- AdventHealth Coronavirus Hotline (24/7)
- Orlando Health COVID-19 Hotline (24/7)
- Orange County 3-1-1, Non-Emergency Help & Information Line
- Mon-Fri 7AM to 9PM, Sat & Sun 9AM to 5PM
- By Phone @ 3-1-1
- United Way 2-1-1, Assistance Line (24/7)